BIAFF film festival which will be held during 13-20 September, in Batumi opens film submission for 2015 program. Films can be submitted for following competition sections:
- International Competition – Feature films
- International Competition – Doc films
- International Competition – Short films
Submission deadline – 1 August, 2015. Selected films will be announced by end of August.
Requirements for competition films:
a) Feature and Doc films
- Film should be full length
- Film Production period – 2014 or 2015
- Film should be premiered in Georgia
b) Short films
- Age – up to 35
- Genre – Short Fiction, Documentary (creative doc) and Animation/Experimental Films.
- Duration of the film – maximum 35 min.
- Production period – 2014 or 2015 years
The films, which didn’t have public screening in Georgia, may participate in the Festival Program (some exceptions can be made for retrospective screening and Georgian Films Program).
Films can be screened only in digital format – DCP, Blu-ray, DVD (in case of short films) with ENGLISH subtitles.
Film submission process:
- Entry form – To submit your film to BIAFF 2015, please fill the online entry form – it can be found here –http://biaff.org/submission
- Film copy – Film for preview can be provided via online (link to watch or download) or DVD screener should be sent to:
Batumi International Art-House Film Festival
3 Chavchavadze Street, Batumi 6000, Georgia
Tel: 599-482181, 591019790