XI Batumi International Art-house Film Festival which will be held in Batumi during September 18-25 September, 2016 closed film submissions on 1 August.
“Georgian Panorama” (non-competitive) section will be presented by following films at BIAFF:
1. God of Happiness, Dito Tsintsadze, Germany, 2015; 90 min.
2. When the Earth Seems To Be Light, Salome Machaidze, Tamuna Karumidze, David Meskhi, Georgian Republic / Germany, 2015; 76 min.
3. See You in Chechnia, Alexander Kvatashidze, Georgia/France/Germany/Estonia, 2016; 70 min.
4. May, Giorgi Kintsurashviil, Georgia/UK, 2016; 60 min.
5. From Gumista To Dnepr, Giorgi Tserodze, Georgia, 2016;
6. Fable, Mzia Manjavidze, Georgia, 2015; 13 min.
7. Postotto, Margarita Filippova, Georgia, 2016; 18 min.
Festival Sponsors – Ministry of Culture of Georgia, Georgian National Film Center, Batumi International Container Terminal, Hotel Divan Suites Batumi, “Askaneli Brother”
Festival Supporters – British Council, Polish Audio-Visual Fund, Cinema APOLLO, Alphabet Tower, Hotel Rcheuli, Hotel Batumi Plaza, Hotel Admiral, “Terassa Askaneli”, Cinema “Rustaveli”, Tourism Department of Ajara AR, festival “Tbilisi Open Air”, HQ propaganda, Tour Company “Wonderland”
Festival Media Partners – Radio Fortuna/Fortuna+, Adjara TV, Publicity Group (www.publicity.ge), www.newswire.ge, Film New Europe (www.filmneweurope.com), Newspaper BATUMELEBI, www.netgazeti.ge
Our contact info – email@example.com , Tel: 599-482181